The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort
Beaver Creek Lodge(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$235
  • Pool
The Pines Lodge, A RockResort(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$221
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

The Charter at Beaver Creek(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$219
US$298
US$236
US$256
Westin.com
Poste Montane At Beaver Creek(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$228
US$285
US$412
US$387
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa(Avon)(Great Value!)
US$691
US$665
  • Restaurant
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$3,513
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsski liftstrawberry liftclosest hotelsmall hotelhot tubliterally stepsgas fireboard gamescentennial liftchair liftgranola barsrock resortthe entire stafffantastic locationend of the dayvalet parkingthe pines lodge
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I am late writing this but I am missing Beaver Creek and looking into booking a new trip so remembered that I forgot to write a review from when I stayed here. Our trip to Beaver Creek was unforgettable and that is mainly due to the Osprey. I can't say enough nice things about the staff. They always seemed to recognize us. By the time we left I felt like family. The ski valet service was perfect. Being able to leave my skis right outside the lift each day was amazing and so convenient. There was one day when I lost my cell phone which also had my wallet attached to it so it was huge potential to ruin the trip. I thought it dropped off the ski lift but really had no clue where it was lost. I did not have a way to track it but the ski valet guy (I think his name was Chase?) let me use his phone to call ATT and he also pulled up a finder app up on his phone and was able to help me trace my phone to the Beaver Creek Village. I would not have been able to figure that out without him. I was able to stop searching through the mountain snow at that point and recovered my phone in the Village shopping area. He was so helpful and concerned. Everyone at the Osprey seemed genuinely concerned with us having a nice stay. The car valet guy was always super helpful too. The room was perfect. The window looked out onto the Strawberry Lift and I loved waking up in the morning to the sound of the lift firing up. I can't wait to go back. Missing the Osprey so much right now.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
HoustonPerkins, General Manager at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Dear Sarah C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to just recently reminisce and write about your winter vacation in Beaver Creek and at the Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort. I am so pleased that our team of hospitality professionals made a lasting and positive impression upon you. We do have a very thoughtful group of people working here. They sincerely care about our guests and making sure that they (you) are comfortable, well cared for, and made to feel as one of our family.

We can't wait to see you again next time!

Very best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Very nice room with fireplace (warning- really heats up the room! but is nice & cozy), comfortable bed/pillows, great shower - looks just like the picture. Small, boutique hotel- less than 50 rooms, so it's easy to find your way around. The room has great lotion, and shower stuff- full bottles rather than the travel size. They have (new-release) DVDs to rent for free. The breakfast at the restaurant/bar was fantastic. Small pool with nice loungers (7) - pretty area with flowers. The only drawback was the pool needed to be cleaned- bugs floating. Otherwise nice outdoor area with firepit. Gym was nice - 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, weight machine, balls, BOSU, foam rollers. Sauna/steam room were nice, but took a few minutes to heat up. Our room was on the 2nd floor. It was a little noisy in the morning- you could hear people in the hallway and rooms being cleaned. Located right next to the lift. It was beautiful in the summer, I imagine it would be great in the winter too. A great weekend getaway, very relaxing!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Amy L,

Thank you very much for your recent TripAdvisor Review of the Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort. We are so appreciative of your kind comments regarding our property, in particular the comfort of the room, bathroom amenities, our complimentary DVDs, breakfast in our restaurant (The Osprey Fireside Grill), our pool area, exercise facility and fantastic location!

With that said, I'm so sorry you experienced our late summer siwmming pool bug challenges. Our team really tries to keep on top of those pesky little guys, but even skimming 2-3 times a day during this time of year can still leave room for them to find a way to the pool.

You are definitely right though, during winter season we are perhaps the most ideally located property in Beaver Creek. A bit off the beaten path, but still the hotel that is located closest to a chair lift in North America. And it isn't just any lift! It is the high speed, Strawberry Park lift that provides access to Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and the beautiful McCoy Park Nordic Sports area.

Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Staff was excellent and the room was well appointed. Room had a balcony but was right above the air conditioning so rather noisy in the Summer. Would be perfect in Fall and Winter. Timely housekeeping with plenty of towels.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
HoustonPerkins, General Manager at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Dear Susan V,

Thank you for your recent 5-Bubble TripAdvisor Review of the Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We are most fortunate to have a great team in place at the Osprey, who really pride themselves in caring for our guest's every need. You are right, the Osprey location can not be beat - not sure if you knew this or not, but The Osprey is the the closest hotel to a ski lift in North America!

Please come visit us again sometime. We would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

The Osprey was so wonderful. The staff was so friendly and helpful! The entire hotel was very clean and well taken care of. Excellent customer service. The location of the hotel in the area is so convenient for walking to shops and lifts. The only thing was the pillows were not comfortable in the rooms. I would recommend bringing one. The bed was just fine.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
HoustonPerkins, General Manager at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear Summer S,

Thank you very much taking the time to complete your 5 bubble TripAdvisor review of the Osprey at Beaver Creek! Our team really takes pride in providing genuine, warm and helpful guest service to our guests and it feels so good to be acknowledged by our guests through TripAdvisor.

Being a boutique hotel in Beaver Creek, as well as the hotel closest to a chairlift in North America, the Osprey is in a very unique position among our peers and within the RockResort portfolio of properties. We are very proud of our property and the service we provide!

I'm sorry to hear that your pillow was not comfortable. We have a couple of different styles (aka firmness) of pillows, so please be sure to ask for one that better fits your preference. Our guests' comfort is of paramount interest to us!

Please come and visit again! Should you decide to return, please reach out to me directly so that I may personally oversee your reservation and stay.

Thank you!

The Osprey at Beaver Creek, a RockResort

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Had so much fun, all the staff were great!!
Special thanks to Hallie and Tim who helped us with everything we needed plus more.
Very nice family feeling to this hotel and everyone was really friendly

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ben A

Dear Ben A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this 5 bubble TripAdvisor review for the Osprey at Beaver Creek, a RockResort! Our team is always so proud to hear about one of our guests having a great stay with us.

Although the property really is quite special, with its unique style, boutique nature, great restaurant and proximity to the lift (closest hotel to a ski lift in North America), it really is our team of hospitality professionals who truly make the difference between a good stay and a great stay. I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself. I will pass your kind accolades on to Hallie and Tim!

We hope to welcome you back to the Osprey and Beaver Creek at some point in the future.

The Osprey at Beaver Creek, a RockResort