“Fabulous Dinner in a Lovely Setting”

Grouse Mountain Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grouse Mountain Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Price range: US$34 - US$65
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Village Road
Transit: Beaver Creek Village Transportation is available by phone for a complimentary ride anywhere within Beaver Creek Resort (970)949-1938.
Description: Enjoy panoramic views, contemporary Colorado cuisine,award winning wine menu, fantastic service and live dinner music. A crackling fireplace sets the mood. Chef David Gutowski was recently invited to present dinner at The James Beard House in Manhattan where he cooked each course with Colorado meats, cheeses fish and produce. The dinner was sold out before it hit the calendar. Come and enjoy the cuisine of this rising star!
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently enjoyed a memorable dinner at Grouse Mountain Grill. A few highlights:

Everyone that served us were fantastic. We love to eat awesome food and enjoy a nice glass of wine but get a bit turned off if the experience becomes a bit pretentious. No worries here. Our starter cocktails were just right and the sommelier gave us some wonderful wine choices that paired perfect with our entrees.

We started with the lamb meatballs...so good with a subtle Mediterranean twist. Absolutely delicious. I ordered the ricotta cavatelli, rich and complex and paired nicely with our bottle of Zin. Hubby enjoyed the pork short ribs, very solid with lovely finishes.

We dined outside and it was just perfect. Would come back for sure next time we visit CO!

2  Thank Alisa A

Reviewed 3 June 2018

A few years ago, we discovered this restaurant based on the recommendation of our hotel concierge. The restaurant resides in the Pines, surrounded by SouthWestern mountain decor. We have found it best to make reservations in advance, as they tend to get very busy during the holiday weeks when we tend to visit. I prefer the tables with a view of the gorgeous Alpine forestry that surrounds the place. On to the food, the menu and wine list both offer excellent choices. They offer a 3 for $39 appetizer, entree, and dessert menu, which we have ordered. We've also gone a la carte. Both offer great options. The 3 for $39 allowed our party to order and share the various appetizers, all of which are delicious. The lamb meatballs and garden harvest salad were particularly delicious. The entrees come in larger portions if ordered a la carte, but we found the smaller entrees in the prix fixed menu provided the perfect amount of food, bursting with flavor. I had the flank steak over potatoes, our guest had the trout, and my daughter ordered the ribs. Served more than we could possibly eat, every mouthful tasted perfect. Paired with the divine Pinot Noir, who could ask for more? We ended our meal with the banana creme brûlée and "donuts". Amazing. With excellent service each time we have visited, Grouse Mountain has become a must-do during our mountain visits. My compliments to the chef and staff for achieving a perfect balance in a glorious location. While fairly expensive, as all resort restaurants are, we feel this restaurant is worth every penny. We will definitely return again soon!

3  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are foodies. We love to try new foods and experiences and the Grouse Mt Grill was a memorable experience! Gorgeous delicious food and wonderful service. We were there at off season, so got a wonderful deal: 3 for $38. App, entree and dessert. It was a feast for the senses. Order the steak tartare for your app! AWESOME! Loved the Steelhead trout (which is very lemony, fantastic if you love lemon -like I do). My husband had lamb TBone which was decadent! For dessert: donuts! Order the Greek donuts! Crispy, light and fluffy with dipping sauces! Hands down one of the best places my husband and I have eaten.

1  Thank TedeElizabeth
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Our best meal here. Located in a lodge with wonderful views. The food was outstanding. Fresh culinary expertise with all. From appetizer to desert. A special place. Enjoy

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Absolutely loved our meal here. The food was fresh, the wait staff friendly and attentive with great suggestions to make our experience something very special.