“Blew this self proclaimed foodie’s MIND !”

Splendido at the Chateau
Reserve with OpenTable
Splendido at the Chateau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Price range: US$50 - US$70
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Scott Hill Road
Transit: "Village Transportation" brings guests from anywhere in Beaver Creek free of charge.
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Have you ever wanted a true top chef experience? When a jus/stock on a plate takes 5 days to prepare, or the simple “shaved ice” incorporates hours of work and no less than a mix of the most astonishing flavors in a single bite-this is the place for you. I know these things because I asked the actual Chef!! We were visiting and wanted true 5 star dining (not as easy to find when you’ve had the privilege to eat amazing tastes around the world). Splendido served me my best foie gras of my life. They didn’t stop there , they also served me the best Rack of Lamb of my life! Our waiter, Paulie was truly one for the books. We immediately felt his excitement for our upcoming food journey. He made impeccable recommendations for both the food and wine pairings as well. He also understood exactly what went into each item on each plate. It made our experience so incredibly special and we are grateful he took the time for us. Nothing ever felt rushed. The pace is perfect. The food ON ANOTHER LEVEL, the service pristine, the location literally making you feel as though you’re in a castle with such beauty and refined elegance. This restaurant has it all. I wouldn’t be surprised if it were up for or already had a few Michelin stars under its belt. We are picky foodies, and not only did this not disappoint— Splendido took us on a food journey that we will never forget. This is an incredible restaurant ; You can taste their love of food in each bite and see their playfulness and joy of cooking on every plate. Bravo to the entire staff. What a team. Thank you for our evening.

2  Thank April K

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a group of 26 eating at this Restaurant Just off the Lobby at the Charter. We had 3 Choices for Entrée and Everyone said there's was Good. Salmon, Short ribs,
and Chicken where the Choices. Salad was Good and Desert was Excellent. Chocolate Brownie Sundae.. Service, since we where group was extremely Good.
Recommended

Reviewed 4 March 2018

the setting inside a french chateau, is spectacular. Gorgeous fireplace to sit by while your table is prepared. One of the most special meals in Beaver Creek. The Sommelier, manager, server, piano player & bartender all could not do enough to make our evening memorable. The food & atmosphere unparalleled. I started with a sea scallop special that was so sweet and light, followed by Colorado baby lamb chops cooked perfectly and delish, the sommelier recommended pairing a Jordan Cabernet which was perfect with my maincourse. After dinner we sat by the piano and listened to Bob play some of our favorite songs while we had an after dinner drink. A perfect evening out.

2  Thank lizabit2017
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Outstanding dining experience. Chose it for a belated Valentine's Day dinner and once again we were not disappointed. My wife loves Virginia spots and this happens to be a staple on their menu. Also split a bowl of lentil soup which was delicious. The service was attentive, informative and professional. Waiter was friendly and conversant. Everyone from the valet to the bus boy attended our needs faithfully If there's one place in the Vail Valley where you can't go wrong for a special occasion repast, it's Splendido.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Visit to Spendido was exceptional, the waiter was awesome and the food absolutely the best. Group of 18, everyone had the best time and said it was one of their best meals ever! My daughter in law highly recommends the Elk!!!

1  Thank sheilasanderford6