“Good and Reasonable Chinese”

China Garden Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 94 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The food has greatly improved from a year ago due to a revised menu and new chef. Although we were served by an inexperienced waitress who needed to be reminded to bring a few items we had ordered, the food was freshly cooked and hot as is expected of Chinese restaurant. The sweet and sour, fried rice, and Chinese dumplings were excellent. When I am in Avon next summer, I will try some other items on the menu.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Within walking distance from lodge.
Great choice of Chinese food.
Was able to take away enough for another meal.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 of the Family-size entrees ($19.95 each), with Fried Rice.

The "Family" portions were small. & I didn't know that Fried Rice could be inedible, but it was.

Can't believe they would try to serve low-quality food in this area.

Bad choice. No wonder the Hotel Concierges have never mentioned it.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Not bad, but not the best Chinese in the world that's for sure. They were quick and friendly for our take out at least.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I order delivery once in couple weeks, and i never know if the order will be complete or not. But in valley we don't have any other options for Chinese delivery. Food is pretty good. I like curry dishes. Pho is horrible ( tried it 3 times but never got satisfied). Yesterday I ordered pho and green curry with a spice "baby dragon" which I always get, and it's spicy enough for me, OMG after first bite I thought I burned my stomach. It's was so painful I can't even explain it, so I guess someone on a kitchen just made a Joke or didn't know how to spice up the dish. Of course everything went to trash. What a waste.