“Below Par”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 of the Family-size entrees ($19.95 each), with Fried Rice.

The "Family" portions were small. & I didn't know that Fried Rice could be inedible, but it was.

Can't believe they would try to serve low-quality food in this area.

Bad choice. No wonder the Hotel Concierges have never mentioned it.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Not bad, but not the best Chinese in the world that's for sure. They were quick and friendly for our take out at least.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I order delivery once in couple weeks, and i never know if the order will be complete or not. But in valley we don't have any other options for Chinese delivery. Food is pretty good. I like curry dishes. Pho is horrible ( tried it 3 times but never got satisfied). Yesterday I ordered pho and green curry with a spice "baby dragon" which I always get, and it's spicy enough for me, OMG after first bite I thought I burned my stomach. It's was so painful I can't even explain it, so I guess someone on a kitchen just made a Joke or didn't know how to spice up the dish. Of course everything went to trash. What a waste.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Visited this restaurant for the first time in four years. The chef must have changed because we loved this place in 2012. First, really wish they served brown rice ... only choices were white or fried. We ordered a range of dishes featuring chicken, pork and shrimp. First restaurant our group has been to that they left food on the plate. Flavors were bland. If you are craving Chinese there are few choices, so I will come here again for that reason .. but not very often.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Food was pricey for what we got. Egg roles were good, fried rice was not fried rice. It was very gummy white rice with vegis. I love fried rice, but was very disappointed. We did take out. Only gave us 2 packets of duck sauce and 3 soy sauce. Needed more as food was not flavorful.