The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$168
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Beaver Creek Lodge(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$189
  • Pool
The Pines Lodge, A RockResort(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$150
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$379
US$354
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$263
US$224
  • Pool
The Charter at Beaver Creek(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$189
Poste Montane At Beaver Creek(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$170
St. James Place(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$554
US$519
  • Restaurant
1,178 results
All reviewsclub levelbachelor gulchbuffalo barfire pitresidential suitegreat roomoff seasonfour seasonsski valetturn down servicelounge areabeautiful propertylive musicworld classthe entire staffmountain viewapres ski
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Outstanding in every category! Service is impeccable, scenery is outstanding, comfort is without question some of the finest available. Hotel Staff provides unsurpassed gracious service from arrival to departure.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Our first stay at the Ritz couldn't have been more perfect!! The attention to details is just one of the many reasons that makes this a 5 star in every way. We would give it a 6 star if it were possible !

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very nice hotel. Great location. We thought the restaurant, WYLD, could have been better. Service and food was good but not great. Spa was lovely and the service at the hotel, overall, was excellent. I would highly recommend to families and couples looking for a peaceful getaway in the Vail Valley/ Eagle County.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We recently had the opportunity to stay at the Ritz Carlton, Bachelor Gulch with family and friends. This hotel is absolutely gorgeous. It was immaculately clean. The rooms are very nicely decorated and truly depict Colorado's rustic charm. The staff are very attentive and friendly. Everyone greets you when you pass by and truly seem eager to ensure your stay meets all your expectations. The food we had was excellent and, again, the staff aims to please. The spa was beyond anything I had ever experienced! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017

After several delays and a missed flight to Montrose here I was with a friend stranded at DIA with no place to go and my luggage on the connecting flight--without me. Our trip to Telluride was now to be taken by car and since it was 5:30 at night we decided we'd drive to Beaver Creek to park for the night. We'd been though a terrible flight experience, a terrible luggage experience, AND because we were getting our rental car in Denver instead of Telluride, a terrible Hertz experience. We were frazzled!

After a quick search on the web instead of going back to Beaver Creek Hyatt which I love we decided to have a galpal splurge and spend the night at the Ritz. After all if you are going to have a trip from hell might as well try to make it right.

At this point I will tell you that it became dark, a rainstorm of epic proportions poured down on us through the better part of an hour and a half. Treacherous. Hydroplaning. Big trucks splashing so much water that it was like we were driving through a car wash - no ability to see! Car lights reflecting off the black pavement and the reflections almost impossible while we also found our way into one-lane portions of I-70 and construction zones that changed the curve of the lanes. I am not kidding. It was hell.

I share all this with you because the Ritz was our literal calm in the storm. we found our way there white knuckles and all - 3 hours later for what is only typically a 2 hour drive. We were frazzled, hungry, tired and one of us had no suitcase or toiletries.

The bellman took care of us. The front desk took care of us. The bartender took care of us. The restaurant took care of us. A gentleman I didn't know and whose name I WISH i recall took care of us. When we arrived i asked for toiletries and a tee-shirt - anything logo'd from the kids clubs - ANYTHing to have a change to sleep in. They told me the spa was closed for the night. Front desk lady saw Mr. Magic might be able to help and suddenly he was asking me the circumstances, understood the request, asked for my size and said not to worry and they encouraged us to go relax and gave us two comp drink coupons to help us on our way. It was nearly 9 pm.

Two complimentary cocktails later, a fabulous room 816 - great views, and a lovely lovely dinner we arrived to a tee-shirt from the spa, brand new, hanging on a hanger. With a price tag of $60 hanging off of it. In my size.

Mr. Magic had made his way into the spa which was closed for the night and got me a T. In addition there was all the toiletries a gal could want.

Bonus moment - there was NO charge on my room bill for any of these items the next day. They took care of us in our time of need. The hotel was amazing. My Ritz tee-shirt was on the house. Fabulous product and what a treat. The food was delish. The drinks were great and we slept like babies. I can tell you I will be a fan of this hotel forever. I love Ritz and I love Four Seasons but not all properties are alike. And this Ritz was magic and knew how to get things done and do them right when it really counted. Hospitality I will remember forever. They were and are AWESOME!

Room Tip: Mountain/Ski views are fabulous!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends