“Great Burgers!”
Review of Sure Thing Burger

Sure Thing Burger
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Basalt
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Really good burgers here! I also recently tried the veggie burger and it was excellent....would definitley order that again. Nice people. Lots of tvs for watching sports. Great place for kids.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

It's a nice place to get lunch. They have wifi. It's clean and modern inside. I think it's a bit overpriced. Not so much that I wouldn't come back, but enough that I don't go there often. It may be appropriate for the Willits area though.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

This is hands down my favorite burger joint in Colorado. Not a ton of options, just burgers and fries. The burger is to die for though! Juicy, tasty, great sauce and toppings. You can tell they take pride in their product.

Only one suggestion: They need a more visible sign. Easy to miss if you don't know it's there.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This is the juiciest, best tasting burger from Glenwood to Aspen. Excellent customer service and a free ice cream cone with your meal. Actually they have the best burgers in the state of Colorado!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I live in Basalt. My kids were eating at Sure Thing for a while before I tried it. They kept telling me the burgers were amazing so finally I gave in to try (I was reluctant because of the price). This is not fast food, they take their time to create your food.

It's a once a week trip for me now...the best combination of toppings make an incredible burger. Bacon, Carmelized Onions, Avocado and a fried egg...I just plan on spending a $20 when I go now...burger, fries and a nice tip.

Been to Sure Thing Burger? Share your experiences!