“Blecch”

Add it.
Carrows Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 November 2014 via mobile

I did not select this restaurant as I have had unpleasant experiences with other locationson the Coast. But my friends had a coupon.... Same indifferent service, same lousy food, same tired decor. Never again.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

We decided to kick it up a notch and go out for Prime Rib and Lobster which was advertised in a flyer the came in the mail. We were seated and asked for our drink order. After receiving our iced teas and sodas, came the downfall. They had no lobster and the prime rib would not be ready for a minimum of 30 minutes. This is the 1st time I have ventured into this establishment and needless to say, I will never go back. Do not advertise what you do not have!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

It has been 4 years since I last ate there. The reason is that the last time we ate there we also had the prime rib.last time we ordered our steaks medium rare they were tough and very cold. We sent them back and asked if they could try again, they took them back and gŕilled them.Well we thought we would give them another try.so we went back on 8-6-04 well nothing has changed Even after telling them that I didn't a repeat trip. Well guess what we did get a repeat the same as last time. So no more tryst.If any should ask me I will get tell them not to waste there money.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

They do have a good breakfast, but it is depressing to see the majority of customers being disabled, including myself. Every time we went there, mainly for breakfast, we feel like we're in an old age home.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The big difference is that you order from the menu at Carrows.
The food is good and the service was excellent.