“Carrows is on par with sizzler.”
Review of Carrows Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carrows Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The big difference is that you order from the menu at Carrows.
The food is good and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I went to breakfast alone because I normally enjoy the service at Carrows. We used to eat there weekly, now I have to rethink our routine.

I was actually asked to move to a smaller table mid breakfast. Evidently they needed a larger table. I didn't ask for a large table, they chose it for me. Additionally, the restaurant was only 1/2 full. I was stunned.

I picked up all my stuff (coffee, juice, plate, utensils etc.) and moved, so as not to hold up someone else's breakfast. I did ask the server, are you SERIOUS???, do you know how incredibly rude this is? Not cool. The audacity of the staff is what blew me away. I have never heard of such a thing. When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told she was on break.

They need some leadership in that restaurant. Evidently the staff is incapable of understanding how to treat customers.

1  Thank BeaReal R
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Dined here twice. Food is always food and staff is always friendly and professional. Busy part of town. Be extra careful with very fast traffic on hwy 62!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I recently had dinner here with my wife, mother in law, and father in law. The food was very good and the service was too. It did seem odd that the server went on her break just before taking our order. I'd eat here again without hesitation

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Our group of five each ordered something different from the menu and enjoyed everything. Portions were generous and served at appropriate temperature. Menu has large variety of 'coffee shop' items for choices. We have chosen this restaurant each time we are in the area and have never been disappointed.