“I Will Definitely Eat here again when visiting Yucca Yalley”

Las Palmas Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Yucca Valley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 February 2018

had the traditional combo plate -- shredded beef taco - chicken enchilada - pork tamale - rice and beans --- VERY TASTY

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Staff were super nice and helpful about the menu. We had each ordered a meal and we had plenty of leftovers for an evening snack.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Normally I'm not a big fan of Mexican restaurants although I do like southwestern food. This place is a cut above the typical Mexican place. From the moment we walked in we knew we were in the real deal. The food was great as was the service. And the people working there were adults, not kids, and were very attentive.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I've only been to Las Palmas Restaurant once, for the Sunday buffett. Very good food at a fair price.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Our family of four had dinner here on a Monday night. The place was full but not crowded; the decor is colourful and unpretentious. There were families, groups of friends and couples of all ages; it had the feel of a local favourite (we were tourists to the area but the hotel clerk recommended this restaurant). The food was fantastic — we had tacos, enchiladas, tamales, rice and beans, and everything was delicious. And it was relatively inexpensive (I’m pretty sure I’ve paid more for fast food at some places), which always makes me happy :)