“Disgusting Pool and Cockroaches in the Room”
Review of Days Inn Yuba City

Days Inn Yuba City
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Yuba City
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Yes, its an older Days Inn, however, the property was run down, grimy and kinda creepy. I had to call to check in when I arrived as nobody was at the desk. The swimming pool gate was barely hanging on and the light fixture in the water had wires exposed. Not to mention how dirty and grimy the pool water was.Kinda sucked for our grand-daughter in the 100* plus heat. Furniture in the room was old and fraying. But still seemed clean enough to stay the one night. While packing up the next morning I went to pick up clothes off the floor and has 3 cockroaches scatter. After stomping the stink out of them and shaking everything out several times we ran as fast as we could. If I had to say something positive about this place it would the beds were comfortable.

Room Tip: Pick another motel!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
jesse93, Manager at Days Inn Yuba City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

we are sorry our pool was close according to maintenance . We are very sorry for inconveince.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Older property, kept in decent shape but very dated. Goes with the area. Was passing through and needed to stay the night in the region, so it was ok for that.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jesse93, General Manager at Days Inn Yuba City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Respond to review ! thanks for staying at DAYS INN YUDA CITY CA. we glad to hear your stay was satisfied. We hope see again .THANKS.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I reserved my room weeks in advance. Desk clerks could barely speak or understand English. Temperatures were in the 100's and the air conditioner was not on in room. The refrigerator didn't work so we lost some food and the room never cooled down during our stay (2 nights). I realize that it probably isn't cost effective to constantly run the a/c units but if the room is reserved they should the room down before the guests arrive. I will not stay there again nor recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
jesse93, Manager at Days Inn Yuba City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Respond to review ! Thank you very much staying at Yuba city days inn. Last week temperature was very high, we turn on most rooms ac on. We are really sorry for your experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Just your average run of the mill motel, nothing special but not not repulsive. wouldnt recommend the internet service, used it once on my ps4 and it didnt work for the rest of my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 20 June 2017

My room was paid for in advance and when i got there after working 12 hours i was denied check in because of not having a card for incidentals. I have stayed here before and not given any problems esp when they room was already paid for, they never asked for a card. The guy at the front desk was screaming and yelling at me and said that if i didn't have a card i just needed to go somewhere else, instead of trying to work through the issue with me.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
0.6 km away
Best Western Yuba City Inn
3.6 km away
Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville

Been to Days Inn Yuba City? Share your experiences!