US$201
US$136
BestWestern.com
US$64
US$62
Bonanza Inn & Suites(Yuba City)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$68
US$61
US$109
ComfortSuites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2016

The first room I was in had recently-dirtied linens and dirt on the toiletries. The manager apologized, gave me another room, and walked through it with me to be sure it was clean. My computer had trouble connecting to the internet, and the men at the front desk kindly worked on it until it was fixed. The light over the desk didn't work. The other lights are on motion sensors, so every few minutes, I had to wave my arms around. The A/C unit, located at floor level with a narrow walkway between it and a bed, kept that little floor space cool, but the rest of the room was stuffy and too warm. I worked for a few hours, then the internet broke again. I should have left then, but decided to go to bed. There were spots on the sheets, which looked like they had been washed and stayed stained. I should have left then, but I was tired. As I brushed my teeth, something crawled up my leg - a dark spider or a tick. I'm not sure which, because I shrieked and kicked, and it sailed off, and I couldn't find it again (the area was dark because of the broken light). I should have left then, but I had been in the room for several hours, and it was just one critter. I calmed myself down and decided to get undressed in the bathroom, where there was plenty of light and no dark carpeting, so I could see any bugs that approached. I took off my socks and put them on the floor. I was about to take off my shirt when a silverfish darted into my socks. I put them in the trash, packed up, and left.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Vivianne G
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Awful! This place was disgusting. We arrived very late at night and really needed somewhere to stay, and is the only reason I didn’t ask for a refund and leave. The room smelled nasty, like old shoes and body odor. When I checked the 2 queen beds in the room they both had what appeared to be dried buggers and hair on the sheets near the pillows, like someone had previously been sleeping in both beds. The pillows were darker in the middle where one would lie their head. The bathroom sink and tub/shower were deplorable. The carpet looked as if it had not been vacuumed after the last several guests. There were people loitering in parking lot and getting in and out of their vehicles outside of our room most of the night. Not worth the money or worry. I got very little sleep over worry for getting some type of disease, infestation or having my vehicle broken into and/or stolen.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank emilytw
Reviewed 31 May 2016

The room was seemingly clean, but smelled as if it has been far too long since the carpet has been replaced, curtains, and so forth. It is in need of remodeling overall. The mattress comfort was mediocre/sufficient. Overall, if you're just looking for a place to sleep for the night, it'll work, but don't expect any luxuries. It is below average as far as hotel chain rooms go.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo