“Typical BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Phone # (530) 841-0300
Description: Phone # (530) 841-0300
Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

My husband loved the beef here and I love all the sides. Really good cole slaw and baked beans, all homemade!

1  Thank Isabellababy

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Had the chicken BBQ plate, and a pulled pork sandwich. Chicken was moist and perfectly smoked, the pulled pork was flavorful and juicy.

Sides were tasty, nice selection of sauces, and good bread.

Friendly staff, and reasonable prices.

1  Thank MRacine
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The isn't something to write home about but the BBQ is great and the staff are very friendly. I had a Tri-tip sandwich and the berry cobbler, both were excellent.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

I have eaten at a lot of bbq places all over ca. This has to be the worst .dry dry dry . If you come here might as well bring your own food. Or a pint of your favorite bbq sauce and a half gallon of water .the best I can say is ok potato salad other than that I would not tell my worst enemy to eat here. DON'T STOP HERE

Reviewed 20 October 2011

I knew from the moment I walked in the door of this restaurant and smelled that great slow-cooked-BBQ aroma that I would love it. I wasn’t wrong.

I had the brisket. I’ve tried brisket at many, many BBQ places and this was the best. Moist, smoky, and perfect! I tasted the beef and pork ribs that my husband and son ordered and they were equally delicious.

I appreciated that the owners could tell me which sides and sauces I could eat (I need to eat gluten-free) because they made them all themselves! Refreshing. Many places can’t tell me what’s in their food, which is scary.

And I loved that the potato salad was just potatoes and Best Foods mayo. What more do you need?

Service was prompt and everyone there was friendly. Wish they were closer to my home!

1  Thank erlindae