“Just try the almond croissant! ”
Review of Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Yountville
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Highly acclaimed chef Thomas Keller (of The French Laundry) is behind this beautiful Yountville restaurant. Enjoy excellent French bistro cuisine in a dining room offering wonderful Parisian ambiance. We invite you to visit Bouchon Bakery, an authentic, country-style boulangerie located next door Bouchon Bistro. The Bakery serves traditional French breads and pastries and is open from 7am - 7pm daily.
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

...and the chocolate filled peanut butter sandwich cookies. You know you want to. (This bakery provides a proprietary roll to The French Laundry for the bread course of its tasting menu.)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,855)

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Picked up some bakery items for breakfast. Chocolate croissants, monkey bread. All were so tasty! The line for the bakery was out the door. Didn't have to wait long though, they were fairly quick. But it was definitely worth the wait!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Drove by and saw a line down the street so decided that it must be really good or the thing in town that I need to say I did while in Yountville. Bouchon is one of Thomas Keller's properties. He's the chef at French Laundry. French Laundry was closed at the time but it's not like I would have gotten in any other time. At Bouchon, I purchased one of the large macaroons. It was very good and pleasantly not overly sweet like most macaroons. Also had the bouchon, a dense chocolate cake treat that needed a hot beverage to chase it. It was quite thick and also it could be better if warmed up. Tasted the monkey bread and wasn't impressed.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Lunch: Had a lamb 'sandwich' that was DELICIOUS in all respects. If I lived here I;'d be eating this at least twice a week (although I'd be here every day).
Baguette: I should preface this by saying that I am a home bread baker who makes 2-4 loaves of artisan bread a week. We bought a baguette to pair with some marvelous (and VERY expensive) cheese we bought at Dean & Delucca. I have never eaten such an wonderful baguette in my live--be it in the US or France. I got the Bouchon Bakery book when we returned home and will spend the next six months attempting to recreate this amazing bread. Can't say enough about it!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Wherever you are in Napa Valley, you must come here for breakfast. In all of our travels, I haven't found a morning bakery to compare to Bouchon. They make excellent coffee and the croissants are outstanding. I love their ham and swiss breakfast sandwich. The pastry case has just about anything you could ask for. Prepare for a line any day - it's that good.