1,389 results
All reviews outdoor shower rooftop pool lucy restaurant high tech leed platinum glass of wine napa valley room massages french laundry wine country water features bouchon bakery impeccable service the entire staff walking distance car service couples massage
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Our room at this hotel was great. I think all rooms are suites with separate bathroom and living/bedroom. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet at night. Yountville shuts down very early (not a party town). The location is just half a block from the main street and walking distance to all of the restaurants, shops and wine tasting rooms. The outdoor sitting areas and pool are great.

Our room was on the ground floor with a walled in small courtyard with outdoor bathtub, shower and sitting area. The top level suites had a bit more of a view but looked like they had less privacy.

The only reason I did not give the hotel 5 stars was some of the little things (for the price). The pool area has a really small beverage shack which sometimes was staffed and sometimes was not. They also seemed to be out of most things I ordered. The bar/lounge area inside had similar issues. Not sure if I would spend the extra money to stay here next time or stay at one of the other options that we have stayed at that are not as nice but quite a bit less expensive.

Everyone we met working at the hotel was great.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NSYountville_CA, General Manager at Bardessono, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Hi Tod,
Thank you for the feedback. I will share all your comments with our team.
Please accept my apology for the staffing at the pool bar. We were aware of the short staffing on a couple of days in that area and now have plenty of backup. I promise you that if we are out of something, we will have it for you within 24 hours if not before.
I do hope you come back. We want to really spoil you next time around.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed for several nights in May 2016. The room had everything you would expect from a first class resort in the Napa valley area! Our room had an indoor/outdoor shower, a soaking tub, fireplace and outdoor patio. Customer service was exceptional! Enjoyed 2 champagne baths as well as a couple's message in our room. The staff catered to our every need. Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival. Who could ask for more? I would recommend this resort without hesitation. Please consider staying here when in the Yountville area. You won't be disappointed!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NSYountville_CA, General Manager at Bardessono, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Hello Frequent Diners,
When we hear the word "exceptional customer service" we are delighted. It is in the DNA of each of our staff members to do whatever it takes to be exceptional for our each and every guest we have the privilege to serve.
Thank you for taking the time to write in. It means the world.....

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I took my boyfriend as a surprise for his birthday and was MORE than pleased with our stay! This hotel is phenomenal and their attention to detail is unparalleled. I highly recommend this hotel for any romantic adventure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NSYountville_CA, General Manager at Bardessono, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Hi Krista,
A romantic adventure - what fun! We are so glad we could provide the venue and service for such a great treat. Thanks for the kudos.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I made the mistake of waiting until I was settling the bill upon check out to tip the many gracious staff members who helped us, unfortunately by then all my CDs had gone missing from inside my vehicle. Ironically in this high end setting you still have to watch your back

2  Thank jerraldbillingsley

Hello Jerrald,

I have spoken with the team and we have checked everywhere and cannot locate any cds. I am wondering if this happened elsewhere. I do believe all my young valet staff "stream" music. Either way, I apologize this blight during your visit with us. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself otherwise.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

From the moment we arrived at Bardessono, we were blown away by the beauty of this hotel. Artwork is ubiquitous and the rooms themselves are spacious and stunning. Automatic blinds, steam shower, refrigerator (with wine rack, of course!), large flat screen televisions over fireplace, the suite had more than one could expect. The private patio had plenty of space with an umbrella, lounge chairs and a small table with two chairs along with the outdoor shower. The Tufa suite was not cheap but worth every penny

The staff at Bardessono were extremely polite, pleasant and professional. They had excellent suggestions for places to eat and were always able to provide solutions to any issues that we had. Bardessono's location is perfect as it is within walking distance of many restaurants (including French Laundry), tasting rooms and shops.
For our next trip to Napa, we will definitely stay at Bardessono again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NSYountville_CA, General Manager at Bardessono, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Hi James,

Thank you for your comments. You are obviously someone who appreciates beauty and detail. We do too. It really was our pleasure to serve you and look forward to the next time we may.