“Best breakfast I have had in my life!”
Review of MiniModel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
MiniModel
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Yountville
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this place in April 2018 for breakfast and had some really amazing food! I had a bacon sandwich and the bread the gave was of the best quality the world can ever see! The food was absolutely delicious!
The coffee and tee is so well made that one starts doubting the quality of other coffee shops!
A must visit place in Napa!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Great place to get a quick fix on model bakery goods and coffee. Convenient if staying in Yountville

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Being a total coffee snob, I tried Bouchon Bakery and Atelier JCB before declaring MiniModel the undisputed winner for best coffee in Yountville. We also tried their breakfast sandwich which did not disappoint. And I loved standing outside in the brisk morning sunshine.

1  Thank CSKohlman