“No complaints” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Paradise, Ca
“No complaints”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

This hotel is well reviewed. Here is just another one saying, excellent. Clean friendly comfy upscale modern, quiet. Delicious breakfast. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and am glad I did this time.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Kaibacha
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Yorba Linda, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Dear Kaibacha -

It was an absolute pleasure having you as a guest. Thank you for taking the time to tell fellow travelers about the Ayres Suites Yorba Linda. I am so pleased to hear the accommodations, complimentary breakfast, and service were all to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Safe travels,

Stephanie Rench

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

Beautiful lobby! Hotel looks new wonderful rooms . Great breakfast love that they are near a sprouts store would stay longer if I could

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Travelbignow
Decorah, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

This place ranks right up with many others at which we've stayed (Mariott properties, Radissons, Best Westerns). The rooms were beautifully appointed, the front desk folks were super, and it was convenient to a lot of nice restaurants as well as the Nixon Library which we came to visit.

I highly recommend it for value and "nice-ness".

Room Tip: Ask for one on the fourth floor....its the quietest.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank koolbill
camarillo, ca
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

To be fair, I've stayed at Ayres Hotels before and had a great experience. My husband was looking for something close to the Santa Ana Bike Trail, so I was happy to stay here. Initially. I was told that the only room available was 1 bed, plus a sofa bed. I thought: how bad could it be? The answer is BAD. Being the mom, I got the sofa bed... and it was honestly one of the worst night's sleep I've had in the last 20 years. And, truly, I"m not that picky about beds. Maybe kids wouldn't mind, but not adults.

I bring this up only because it seemed as if this is a favorite hotel spot on the 'weekend sports teams' circuit: there was a girls soccer team on the weekend we were there... and the front desk confirmed this. This means that on the weekends, it's going to be difficult to get a room with 2 beds. If you need 2 beds and they offer you a sofa bed...run!

Otherwise, it's convenient. Right off the 91 Riverside Fwy. at Weir Canyon. In a big shopping complex, with a Costco, Olive Garden, Bed/Bath, places like that. We ate at Rosine's Mediterranean Cafe on Weir Cyn Road and had a fabulous meal at a great price.. almost made me forget my aching back!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank miznina
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Yorba Linda, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Dear Miznina -

Thank you very much for your review of Ayres Suites Yorba Linda and for your continued patronage to our sister hotels. I am so sorry that your sleep with us was not as restful as it should have been. Our Quality Assurance department is constantly reviewing and replacing mattresses on both our beds and sofa beds that are found to be incompatible with the very high standards we set for our bedding. I will immediately share these comments with the team as we know that sleep is of the utmost importance when staying in a hotel, and it is our goal to ensure adequate levels of rest and relaxation for all guests.

I truly hope that you will return to the hotel and give us the opportunity to make your next stay remarkable. Thank you again for your review.

Safe travels,

Stephanie Rench
Yorba Linda
Grass Valley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

I love the bed and pillows, very comfy. The staff is friendly and helpful. I do agree that a change in breakfast choices each day would be nice. I was happy to see French Toast on our second morning there. I wish we had Ayres in Northern California!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
10.6 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North

Been to Ayres Suites Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!