“Great Food”

Siam Signature Thai Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Sans Souci
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 November 2018

With plenty of Thai restaurants in the area what stands out about Siam is the food is very good, each dish has flavour and taste.
Very friendly staff

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

This is not a large restaurant, however, has quite a cosy feel to it. The food is pretty good, especially the stir fry with garlic sauce. A nice little place for a meal.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

It was a dreary rain soaked night in Sydney last night and Menu-log got me a fine meal delivered from Siam Signature Thai.
I only ordered the Thai Chilli Basil Pork Belly but it was perfect, even in its take away container. I also had their fish cakes which were nice too.
But the pork was superb albeit that there wasn't a lot of pork in the servint but very tasty indeed. I will have to try this place in house and this dish too. Very good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The place was quiet but it was only Monday night. Unfortunately it was only byo so we had to settle for soft drinks. The food was very fresh and very tasty. I ordered the green curry chicken, one of my friends ordered the chicken basil and cashew, and my other friend ordered a prawn dish. Amazingly fresh and friendly service will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This place has evolved over the years and as previously stated, the same owners seem to always be involved or close by thus the quality remains the same.
That quality is very good.
I loved just the standard mixed entree and recommend it but the highlight for me was the Thai basil stir fry prawns.
OMG how good were they??!!
My only slight disappointment was the type of prawns they used but still way tasty and spicy.
Also had the lemongrass crispy pork but it wasn’t what I expected thus it wasn’t quite as amazing as the prawns.
Gotta go back and try the other menu items to give it a true test.
But still I did like it a lot.

Date of visit: August 2018