“Where is everyone?”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We had the hommus and baba ganoush for starters. Both were the best I've ever tasted, and I've eaten a lot. Then came the tabbouleh. It was yum! Next came the skewers: lamb, chicken, and lamb mince. They were tasty, juicy and tender. Of course all was accompanied by lebanese bread and garlic. I could not fault the food in any way. The staff were friendly and efficient. WE simply couldn't understand why there were only two couples in the restaurant on a Thursday night. Next time we're in the area, we are going back!

1  Thank Tricia512

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Once again OMG yum !!!!!!!!!! This place is a must... Food keeps getting better every time I go
Tried the falafel roll...lamb roll and their lemon garlic chicken very very nice

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Really impressed with the banquet menu. Great selection of yummy dishes. Kofta and chicken was delicious. Lovely friendly service too. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Went with a party of 6 n had a great night eating all the dips n meats on the mixed plate. Service was very attentive. This is now the second time I have been n will go again. Galic dip with the meats unreal.

1  Thank David P
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant.

The flavour of the various plates were great and well balanced. The ingredients were fresh and meals were well presented.

Service was okay, nothing special but at the same time it is not pitched as some fine dining restaurant so you get what you should expect.

If you like Lebanese food and live nearby then this is a good place to visit.

1  Thank Lb1kenobi