US$231
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$262
US$227
Hotels.com
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$258
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$150
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

H2 Hotel(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$627
WorldMark Windsor(Windsor)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Had an adjoining room. Person next door thought he was prince on steroids, I heard everything including bottom burps etc. They moved me on request to the last available room. Single bed room. Never going back!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018

This was my first time at this hotel. It is just okay. If you get a room that faces the 101 freeway, you will get traffic noise. It is not enough to keep you from sleeping, but consider it "white noise". While I stayed there BOTH elevators were out of service. What was concerning is that the front desk staff had no idea that both elevators were down. And they had no contingency plan if there were anyone with mobility issues stuck on a floor and unable to use the stairs. Or had there been any type of medical emergency. And there was no posting of this issue on any floor. So you figured out that the elevators were down, because the call buttons were not lit. The restaurant on site is very good. I don't know if it is part of the Holiday Inn hotel or simply adjacent to the hotel, but you can get room service and you can charge your meal to your room.The front desk staff needs much more training. I might stay here again, but would probably try to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites just a half mile away, but off the freeway, so much quieter.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2017

For a brand new hotel this is quite disappointing. I understand that they opened it early but it felt as though they were not doing the required corrective actions to get the facility up to scratch.

I could not get a hot shower, when I called to the front desk to explain this the desk manager explained that the "hot water wasn't broken, but it really wasn't working" I was confused. She further explained that if I wanted a hot shower I needed to let the water run for 30-45 minutes before it gets hot. Great news for drought stricken California!

Smoking is tolerated at every entrance of the building and in the parking structure, so be prepared to walk through a cloud of smoke before your tepid shower. I informed the desk of smoking in the parking garage and they could not have cared less. I know that they cannot control guests actions but at least take the complaint seriously.

There are also large gaps in the exterior walls where the heating and AC units are mounted allowing cold air into the room.

Good luck trying to park on a Friday night. The hotel restaurant is so full on Friday nights that it is very difficult for guests to find parking (even in the guests only parking areas).

The hotel is not finished and the staff seem as though they could care less about customer service. A stay at this hotel feels like having all the comforts of camping but for ten times the price. So if you like receiving no services and roughing it this is the hotel for you!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Seth_H1313
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We were overcharged after many conversations about my bill. I signed the form agreeing to pay one amount when I checked in, and I was charged $45 more after checking out. The management was unhelpful and rude. I am still waiting for a call back to resolve this issue. I would save the headache and stay somewhere else.

It is brand new, and the accommodations are nice. The restaurant is good. But this was all overshadowed by the terrible customer service.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this brand new Holiday Inn when the HI Express messed up my reservation. A beautiful new property but not yet ready for guests. We couldn't get a hot shower, our toilet continued to not flush correctly (even after maintenance worked on it). And the cooling system was goofy. Would have been a total unhappy experience except for the bartender- they have some unique and very flavorful drinks on the menu. We heard the food was great too but did not experience that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple