Motel 6 Williams
US$93
US$69
US$81
Hotels.com
Stage Stop Inn(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$79
Travelocity
US$77
US$69
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskplace to stayroom facingnice poolflat screenwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this Motel 6, to anyone needing a place to stay for the night!
Prices are great!
I have stayed here several times and each time, I am impressed with the cleanliness of the Motel and the grounds!
They are pet frienly (no charge for your pet) quiet and the staff is very friendly!
Will not stay anywhere else in Williams.
If you stay in Williams, I highly recommend stopping by GRANDZELLAS RESTAURANT....great food, locally made canned products and homemade sourdough breads made fresh daily!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Angela M
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Traveling with our small dog, we asked for and received a pet friendly room. It was awful. It stunk like a kennel, the floors were filthy etc. When I turned on the fan, it blew out more stench. We slept with the window open just to get fresh air. If it wasn't so late, we would not have stayed here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We've stayed here a lot of times through the years, mainly when we're going to Alameda to do the Alameda Point Antiques Fair. It's a stretch from home (mile wise) but makes the next day's drive easy enough to get us into San Francisco fairly early.

The first time (or times?) it was pretty basic... Somewhat yucky. Not particularly dirty, but not particularly clean and worn. Once we had a cockroach and didn't stay there for a while. Then they remodeled with Motel 6's European look with bare floors (Originally when Motel 6 was $6, they had linoleum floors and no TV or phone.), basin sinks, streamlined bedding, flat screen wall mounted TVs. It was pretty nice for a while, but now it's beginning to fade a bit. Still much better than in the beginning. It actually looked like the bedspread had been washed which is a real plus. There were only two pillows and they were pretty limp. The bed was softish and the water pressure in the shower was weak at best. The temperature rapidly fluctuated from cold to hot to cold, etc. At this price and considering the location, we'll probably stay here again. I wish there was another choice.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nancy D
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Due to business I needed to stay in the area for a coupe weeks. This motel is quiet and the front desk and management is very accommodating. Travel with pets? Best place to stay by far. The only reason 5 stars were not given, is no air conditioning.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I came in my car broke down. I wanted to just rest. Came here and wonderful person at the first desk was very friendly. Love the good customer service. I generally do not like motel 6. But this one is the Best... pet friendly.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family