“Like being South of the border”
Review of Casa Martinez

Casa Martinez
Ranked #100 of 301 Restaurants in Whittier
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

This is the real deal.
Nothing fancy.
Very cheap.
It was really crowded at lunch time which tells a lot.
Very popular among Mexicans around the area.
I found it by accident.
No complaints.
Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

This restaurant is very, very small with only a few tables available, but its the food that keeps you coming back. You can phone ahead and pick up your order, or eat in. This is real, south of the border, Mexican food...hope you like spicy!

1  Thank Art-and-Christine
Reviewed 8 November 2014 via mobile

I've passed by this place many times but never stopped. The larger restaurant across the street was closed. So we gave this place a try. Wow !! !! I'm glad we did. Just like mom used to make it. What a delicious home cooked Mexican meal. You not only get a great meal here but also the price is right. Very inexpensive and a very large portion. Like I said, WOW !!!. I'm definitely stopping by next time I'm in the area. Can't wait to try another dish.

1  Thank Edward D