“Chicken was a little light on meat”
Review of El Pollo Loco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Pollo Loco
Ranked #151 of 323 Restaurants in Whittier
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The food was good but he chicken pieces were small and not very meaty. The sides we very good. The service was quick.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Is seems like almost everything on El Pollo Loco's menu has onions in it, on it, or around it. Don't get me wrong, I like onions. They just don't like me (or more specifically my tummy).

It seems like El Pollo could still offer great food, at a fair price and allow those of us that choose, to go onion free!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

We always like El Pollo Loco. This meets the standards for a quick meal. Clean & plenty of seating inside.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

I decided to stop going there,. Every time, well almost, I ask for no ice in my drink and I get ice, I kindly mention it and I get attitude and arguments in response. This girl in particular, I don't know here name, she has facial hair she got so mad on a few occasions and said: You always do this and continued to argue on even though I replied in kindness.. After all I should have been the one with attitude. Sorry, I am tired of verbal abuse coming from her, they can keep their food and bad attitude, I pay for my food, and get treated worst than dog,.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

My husband had trouble finishing his tacos and I wasn't thrilled with my meal either. We'll stay clear of this place.

Been to El Pollo Loco? Share your experiences!