“Great Menudo.”

Add it.
Super Burrito
Ranked #76 of 284 Restaurants in Whittier
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The tripe in the menudo is very soft and the chiles soup base tastes homemade. I take the whole family. Their patio can accommodate large parties.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

My mother loves this place. To me it all depends what you get and what you like. I did not care for their menudo put then I am very picking since I usually make my own. Service is pretty good and it is always packed.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The food here is very tasty and authentic. Service is always with a smile but you might have to wait for a table because the place is small. Love the Chile Verde burrito!!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

If your ever in Whittier CA. stop by and have a quick meal it is good and the pricie is right, That is all folks

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Being Mexican I'm picky, this place has food like my nana made for us in Mexico back in the 50's and 60's before she moved to the states. The place is very clean also something I require.