“Sit down Restuarant”

Add it.
Super Burrito
Ranked #43 of 323 Restaurants in Whittier
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My mother loves this place. To me it all depends what you get and what you like. I did not care for their menudo put then I am very picking since I usually make my own. Service is pretty good and it is always packed.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The food here is very tasty and authentic. Service is always with a smile but you might have to wait for a table because the place is small. Love the Chile Verde burrito!!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

If your ever in Whittier CA. stop by and have a quick meal it is good and the pricie is right, That is all folks

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Being Mexican I'm picky, this place has food like my nana made for us in Mexico back in the 50's and 60's before she moved to the states. The place is very clean also something I require.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Weve lived in Whittier California for over 12 years. My husband loves his weekend Menudo I usually can't handle the smell nor grease so I always eat something else. Since day one coming into this restaurant (12yrs)I didn't smell the menudo and once I saw my husbands bowl-I was hooked!! Weve eaten menudo at other places but not where beats Super Burrito. We come every Sunday after church to eat the best menudo in town!!

1  Thank Betsy A

Been to Super Burrito? Share your experiences!