“Great Family Fun”

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Wheatland
More attraction details
Owner description: Northern California's favorite destination farm. Open Sept. 19th - November 1st 2015
Chico, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Family Fun”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We take our kids there every year and have a great time!

“Love it.”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I love this place I went here wen I was a kid and I love bringing my kids here aswell so they can have fun memeries like I do.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our family loves Bishops!”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We've been coming here for years now. Our kids are getting older and they still look forward to it. It's just a great family day! Great photos & memories!

1 Thank Girlsrus
“Wonderful place to create family memories.”
Reviewed 15 October 2011

We come here every year,used to be more than once. Wish you had a family or large group rates as I have seven children and now a grandson. We love Bishops but wasn't able to get enough money some years,still struggling this year hope we make it:)

Chico, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you haven't been to Bishop Pumpkin Patch, then you're missin out on something that your kids will remember forever!GO”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

We travel over an hour to get to Bishop passing another big name Farm on the way. We just keep on going because there is so much fun to have at Bishop. My family has gone there for years. The kids love all the animals, corn maze, train, fun houses, pony rides, hay rides, food, slides, and we always leave with plenty of baked goods from the HUGE ONSITE BAKERY.

Visited October 2011