“Ca nuong”

Ngu Binh Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 295 Restaurants in Westminster
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We ordered ca nuong and it was very delicious. The skin was crunchy and tasty. The order cames with fresh veggies for "cuon" Very healthy, very fresh. Love it. Good price .

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The "Banh Beo, Banh Ram Nuong" were pretty good. The "Mi Quang and the Bun Bo Hue" we're tasty too, but we believed too much MSG/Bot Ngot were added to the soup stocks, to enhance the flavors.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

The food is excellent. But do avoid the traffic @ lunch time also weekends. Expect to wait minimum of 30 mins to be seated and another 30 mins for the food to come out.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I read lots of review and it stated that this place have good bun bo hue so that is why I went there. Lucky I came early in the morning so it wasn't that busy,but I was extremely disappointed when I did eat the BBH. It wasn't as good as I want it to be. There wasn't any flavor or spice to it. So no I won't be coming back here.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite place to go for bun Bo hue and bun mit mam. The wait can be quite long and the tables are often sticky lol but hue food here is delish.