US$71
US$96
US$83
US$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Motel 6 Westminster North(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$71
Best Western Palm Garden Inn(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$88
Agoda.com
US$92
  • Room Service
Los Angeles-Days Inn Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Amazing stay. Jason and Dave was amazing people had a chat in the mornings before I went to work. They was both excellent with customer service. Thank you for the amazing stay I will head back to the uk and recommend tho place. It's affordable and comfortable and clean rooms daily.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
super8westminster1, Webmaster at Hotel 39 Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Dear Guest,

I’m so pleased that you would recommend our hotel to others traveling in huntington Beach Area. I’m glad you had such a nice experience with us, and I sincerely thank you for your positive comments. We enjoy providing a great experience for all kinds of travelers, and I’m very pleased that you enjoyed being with us at our hotel. We’ll be here for you in the future if you visit the area again, and we always strive to maintain a great experience for our guests like you.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 November 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8westminster1, Webmaster at Hotel 39 Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Local hotel I often use for guests. Rooms are spacious, good bang for your buck. Staff is always friendly and even on short notice, they always seem to squeeze me in.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind and thorough comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for taking so much time with your comments.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I was really impressed with this hotel. Clean, smoke-free, conveniently located. Friendly staff. In room microwave, fridge and coffee maker. My new favorite.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8westminster1, Webmaster at Hotel 39 Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.