See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2014

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this very worn and rather run down hotel for 5 nights in late August. Don't go there! They had a fire alarm go off and fire sprinklers poured down water into our room. No apologies and no explanations. No discounted price either. I will never stay there again. They don't care about their guests.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Mauipastor
super8westminster, Webmaster at Hotel 39 Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I apologize again to you for the problem with the fire sprinklers caused by another guest. I can personally assure you that such an incident had never happened before, and we’ve taken action to make sure it doesn’t happen again. The problem that led to this happening has been resolved. If there are any outstanding issues you feel are not resolved, please contact me directly.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have stayed at many super 8 and this one did need some updates. Pros: Close to beach with out the steep price. sleeping in the bed was like sleeping at home. Comfortable. Room was clean. plenty of towels. No street noise or people walking by our rooms at all times. Cons: small selection for breakfast. Stained Carpets in room, swimming pool needs alot more attention. over all had a great time and would stay again.

Room Tip: I am a smoker and they rooms that are smoking and non smoking.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
super8westminster, Webmaster at Hotel 39 Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I’m so pleased you had a great stay and a nice time with us. We look forward to having you with us again. I’m sorry that the breakfast, provided for free, wasn’t to your liking and that you noticed a few other shortcomings. We’re always changing and improving and will take these comments into consideration as we get better and better.

Hotel Manager