“Love the chili bowl”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Westlake Village is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This is my second time coming here and have been very happy with my food. Last visit we got the chicken soup and chili bread bowl. This time we got a bagel and cobblestone muffin. The muffin was really good. Will be back.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Met colleagues for lunch on a weekday. This Panera felt smaller and darker than most, maybe it was just me? The menu doesn't seem to change much, so I stuck with my usual - Turkey Avocado on Tomato Basil bread. The food came out in 10 minutes. The sandwich was really thick, but when I lifted the top piece of bread I was surprised to see only 3 small chunks of turkey between the two thick slices of bread, a layer of wafer thin avocado slices, a big wad of lettuce and two slices of tomato. It was laughable. I'm upset w myself that I didn't take a pic of it. I just ate the tiny amount of turkey and avocado and threw away the rest; quite a waste of $7. The cheese broccoli soup was okay, but I could have done without seeing the staff simply cut open a bag and dump it in the pot. Panera seems to be taking its business for granted. I am getting bored with it. One of my colleagues had a similar disappointing experience with a beef and cheese sandwich. Too much bread and not nearly enough meat.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Good stuff but I recommend not calling in your carry out order. They always seem to mess it up. Dining in has always been consistent and good.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

They have redone their menu and taken a much healthier approach. They have great sandwiches but by far my favorite is their broccoli & cheese soup.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

The food is simple and generally good quality. Cafeteria style that is easy to get tired of. Add on bread, chips or an apple gets a bit old. The concept of cold wet lettuce in a sandwich was never a good idea, I am surprised that they perpetuate it. If you want something quick and of dependable quality it is good.