“Best Turkey Burger I've Enjoyed”
Review of Hook Burger

Hook Burger
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: Hook Burger is a family-owned labor of love. We love providing delicious burgers created from the freshest, locally-sourced and responsibly-raised ingredients. We believe in doing our part for a better planet.
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were on our way to Thousand Oaks Civic Auditorium for a speech and needed a quick meal. Found this on Yelp, but found it as good as suggested. My wife ate a mushroom burger while I ordered a turkey burger (2X both)... Even the caesar salad was beyond what I would expect of a burger joint. But the turkey burger was hot and substantial, with just the right amount of lettuce, tomato and onion (grilled). I ordered both sauces to experiment - cranberry and thousand island - and thought both worked well. The bread on both sandwiches was great and I believe Hook's assertion that they use top notch ingredients. I will go back!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Hamburgers, grilled fish sandwiches, and salads. A cut above other hamburger joints. Food is always good. Restaurant is clean and service staff is friendly. Plenty of parking.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This restaurant is in the Target center. It has a very nice outdoor patio. They serve beer and wine. You order at the counter and they have servers who bring your order to the table. I really like their burgers better than all the others around and I love the onion rings made with panko served on a stained spiral.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We are frequenters of The Habbit franchise and found to Hook Burger to be even better. Menu has delicious varieties and alcohol. Fresh ingredients and accommodating to kids. Our party of 8 was extremely satisfied with their orders and we look forward to dining here again our next travels to Southern California.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, the burgers were great, but real suprise here was the amazing shakes and onion rings. Worth trying them all! Stellar friendly service and clean. I'll return.

Date of visit: July 2017