“Rad bar tenders great food”

Paul Martin's American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Paul Martin's American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Paul Martin’s American Grill in Westlake Village, you’ll love every delicious bite of our hand-cut blackened ribeye mesquite grilled over live fire, our fresh salads topped with house-made dressings, or any of the other thoughtfully prepared dishes on our menu. Located in the Promenade of Westlake, Paul Martin’s serves classic American fare elevated to a higher standard. Our restaurant’s refined yet relaxed dining room and lively communal bar create the perfect place for date night or to gather with good friends.
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Believe it or not, order the burger! My boyfriend is from Texas and swears this is the best burger he's ever had. I personally love that I can order a side of baby bok choy, and everything thing here is so good! All natural, grass fed... Great date place! Steve is our bartender and his personality is awesome. The whole staff mesh well together and it's a great attentive and non annoying time every time we come. There's a great patio too that's pretty romantic.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love good food for a reasonable price. Paul Martins has both. Two entries, two salads and a bottle of wine. $50. Hard to beat. The service is great. Staff is friendly and the evening was the best.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We go here often. My favorite is mushroom burger, but the rest of the menu is great too. Prompt, friendly service and don't be surprised if manager stops by to check on you.
I love the outdoors area too.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Went in for the weekend brunch and were seated inside along with maybe 3 other tables.
Waiter takes our orders and then goes off to do his thing...which is to make our drinks. OK, so the bartender is doubling as a waiter when there are 4 servers circling the interior. Weird, but whatever.

We never saw him again until we were about to leave

Food took 30 minutes to come out after we ordered and despite the servers walking around none would come to our table or make eye contact.

As we get up to leave the bartender comes up to say sorry I abandoned you. When I pointed out that 2/4 components of my meal were absent. He says sorry, I forgot to push the button, would you like me to bring them now?

An hour and a half after we ordered. No thanks.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The bar area is open and is a great place to meet people for drinks. The steak is excellent but the blue cheese butter they put on too can overpower the flavor of the steak.