“Healthy options!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Best place on property for breakfast — the quinoa and oatmeal are tasty, as is the turkey wrap. The smoothies are yummy and healthy, and the lattes are made perfectly — to go or in a nice oversized cup. Service is always terrific as well. I understand they have a great wine bar, but I’ve only been there for breakfast and lunch — both were equally wonderful (although I’m partial to it for breakfast in particular). If you do go for lunch, and you enjoy loaded salads, be sure to try the Mediterraneo salad (also available at the Mediterraneo restaurant). It’s divine. If you are a vegetarian (or even if you’re not), the garden vegetable sandwich is well made with fresh ingredients, and they can add turkey to it.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The first time I went to Stonehaus I was amazed. Transported back to Tuscany, and I could order a Latte or have a glass of wine...uh...heaven right? Firepits, cheese platters, blankets... they really did this place right. Lately I have been avoiding it because it is always very crowded, and a bit loud. Who doesn't want to be there? I thought it turned into a 45+ hoppin' pick-up joint and I all of a sudden didn't feel comfortable going in my cozy outfit to sit by the fire and enjoy some wine. Last night my 16 year old asked if we could go, seems she loves going there, loves the ambiance. So we went. Hoppin' yes, took forever to get wine because of the crowd around the wine area yes, but my daughter and I ate cookies, a cheese platter, and sat and played cards in front of the fire, laughed a lot, and had the best time ever.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I went here with a friend to catch up. It was very relaxing to sit near the waterfall with the vineyard in the background, and children playing off to the side. We had the cheese plate and a pizza. My friend really enjoyed the white wine that tastes like grapefruit while I tried the Voignier. Sitting at the picnic benches outside was a little tough on the body after a couple of hours, but we didn’t feel the need to rush our evening. The servers inside had excellent recommendations for food and wine pairings. The valet parking was a bonus for a good price. I look forward to going again during my next visit to California.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We had one of our dinners here in a private room. The food was good and service excellent. A great place,for families and parties.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Called in for a late brunch and found all we wanted at a reasonable price.
Good menu choices and nice areas to sit and relax.
The bars were offering a happy hour but we were too early (luckily).
Plenty of parking and nice environment.
Have visited before and will go again.

Date of visit: October 2017