“Best Frogurt in town!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Yozen Frogurt
Reviewed 22 May 2017

awesome flavors....you can actually taste the flavors. fresh toppings...self serve...pay by the weight....reasonably priced...very very clean...and pleasant areas inside and outdoors to sit and enjoy or take out

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Quiet location to stop for a cool treat; indoor and outdoor seating; excellent variety of gelato/frozen yogurt including no sugar added, and toppings galore.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I eat a LOT of frozen yogurt and know most froyo places on the Westside of LA and the Westlake Village area. This is one of my favorite. The employees are very friendly and accommodating. My only ( very small) negative is the calibration of the peanut butter machine. It is my favorite flavor, but here, the yogurt comes out a but icy and runny, not rich and smooth. The cookies are fabulous. The owner should get small cups for the smaller kids.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I have been going to Yozen Frogurt since Karen opened the one in West Hills on Platt Ave. I just loved it! Thrilled she opened one in Westlake Village. We had a habit of at least 2x a week to get Yozen Frogurt. I have tappered off but recently went in to get my favorite Red Velvet cake. Seems not as creamy, bordering on icy! I know she changed a few formulas along the way but I really noticed the Red Velvet as I always have gotten that. I still enjoy many flavors. You can't go wrong. It is a great clean shop. Many choices of yogart to choose from. Nice staff and you can try flavors! Always a fan no matter what!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 16 May 2015

As good a place for frozen yogurt as any,Mitch a wide range of flavors that rotate and great toppings you add yourself. Friendly staff, free tastes before choosing flavors. Pay by the ounce.

Date of visit: April 2015