“"Cici's Restaurant, A Foodies' Dream"!”
Review of Cici's Cafe

Cici's Cafe
Reviewed 10 April 2018

The menu at Cici's is quite diverse, you will have a difficult
time choosing--it is a real adventure!
I had a wonderful breakfast at Cici's yesterday!
The best eggs benedict ever!
The ham was so good, thick, and delicious!
It was far superb compared to the usual thin,
deli meat most restaurants use.
The benedict was accompanied by a
substantial amount of scalloped potatoes,
cooked to perfection.
Cloth napkins were set at all of the beautiful
tables.

I will definitely return to Cici's beause the food is
fabulous and the service divine!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Even though I have only been once and ate limited options I am very willing to give 5 stars.
Julio and Jose our waiters were great. They were very attentive and genuinely interested in making our experience great. Julio is also one of the managers.
This place is very busy and deservedly so. It is worth the wait.
The reception people were also very nice.
They hand out miniature muffins to be eaten while you wait. Interesting that they don't even offer any kind of muffin for purchase.
My wife ordered the build your own omelet. She got it exactly the way she wanted. She said it was great.
I ordered the Thai beef pasta. I was surprised how delicious it was. This is not an Asian restaurant yet they did a great job with the flavors. It was spicy with mushrooms and beef and [pasta and spices. I really enjoyed it.
I looked at some of the other dishes on other tables and they also looked really good.
Be patient, they turn the tables quite quickly. It is worth the wait.
The menu is probably the largest I have ever seen. Usually restaurants with very large menus don't do a good job on any items. That is not true here. They did a great job
We cannot wait to return.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank GeorgeDubiecki
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Extensive breakfast menu with large portions. Great taste and service. Open for dinner two days per week.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Nice atmosphere, extensive menu, friendly staff. Great food! We went for Sunday brunch, and chose to wait the 35-45 minutes. Once seated we were greeted quickly and placed our drink order, the coffee is delicious. Ordered pancakes stuffed with bacon and sausage, crab benedict, and hash benedict. The portions were abundant and made the 15.00 price range seem fair, quality is very good. We left full and happy.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Janis P
Reviewed 22 December 2017

No matter what meal you go for, the food is excellent, and beautifully served. Portions are huge,and delicious. There are about 30 pages to the menu, & you can't go wrong with any of the choices, including many healthy choices.They serve breakfast at any time. The many choices of salads are amazing. I love the salmon, either as a salad, or as dinner with great sides. The staff is so friendly, and treats us like family. No wonder there is usually a wait to get in, the wait is totally worth it!

Date of visit: December 2017