“Great lunch and not Sushi”
Review of Tomodachi

Tomodachi
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I used to eat here for lunch years ago when I worked in Westlake Village and loved their lunches. I went there recently and the food is still yummy. I loved my lunch and it was quite reasonably priced.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 16 December 2017

My family comes to this sushi restaurant at least 3 times per week. My son probably goes more often. The quality is always top of the line, the fish is so fresh and the chefs are very consistent. The albacore delight is a favorite of ours as is the signature Tomodachi roll. The yellowtail with jalapeño is amazing and served with fresh cilantro, shaved jalapeño slices and a garlic yuzu sauce that is delicious. They get very busy evenings and regular dinner hours, and we try to go off-times to avoid the busy scene. They are open usually all day on the weekend but close after lunch during weekdays until dinner time. It can get expensive to eat here, but I'd rather pay a little more and receive the high quality and consistent product when eating raw fish.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017

It is a very nice sushi restaurant even for a person who just come from Tokyo, makimono are very good

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Stopped in with a bunch of friends. No problem seating 10 of us without a reservation on a Sunday evening.

We had various tempura appetizers. Followed that up with a few beers. The Saba (nigiri style) with added jalapeno was awesome! We also had various hand and cut rolls. Again, I topped mine with jalapenos to give it a kick!

Now it was a little difficult to find this place tucked in this shopping plaza. From the freeway, exit Westlake Blvd south. Turn into the shopping center on the east side of the road just a few hundred feet from the freeway. Drive around to the back side...this place faces south. Plenty of parking.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Best sushi restaurant in the Conejo Valley. They have a large variety of sushis, including their special ones like the Tomodachi sushi. Always fresh and clean ,and they are true sushi masters behind the bar.

Date of visit: January 2017