1,183 results
All reviews tower bar tim cunningham terrace restaurant hotel ambassador art deco los angeles hollywood charm old school hollywood hotel junior suite special thanks floor to ceiling windows front desk staff the entire staff my home away from home turn down service low key
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We have been frequent visitors to the Sunset Tower for the past several years and find it to be one of the best places to stay we have experienced in our travels. On our most recent trip we noted the consistently exceptional service on the Terrace for breakfast and lunch. It seems that Barbara, ably assisted by Angel, have it running smoothly and the food is terrific. We are returning soon and looking forward to more great service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank CoachT3
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The most amazing hotel - great location, room, room service and ambience. Very old Hollywood with so much style. A special shout-out Angel, he's the best. Extremely attentive and knowledgeable.
This place is truly worth the stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Evelyn R
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I’ve been staying at sunset tower hotel for the past 5 years and it NEVER disappoints! The second you pull in you are greeted warmly and it continues right to the front desk. The service in this place is just incredible and so professional. Tim Cunningham is the BEST, always goes above and beyond!!! Tower bar is fabulous-we always dine there more than once during our stay. The only problem is that the times goes so fast and now i have to wait a whole year before i can go back!!! No place cooler that sunset tower!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank donna m
TimSales, Guest Relations Manager at Sunset Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thanks Donna,
I look forward to your return!!! Please let me know if there is anything I can get you.
Best regards,
Tim Cunningham

Reviewed 9 October 2017

My favorite hotel in LA. Treated like a princess every time. Mike at the Front Desk is so welcoming and accommodating and Blake adeptly helps with any and everything, carrying my luggage while finding me the best time to depart to make my dinner party on time, all with a smile. It's always hard to leave this classic historic and beautifully updated haven. There is no comparison.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Summer at The Sunset

Every year we spend our week vacation at the hotel and as usual we have the best time! The detailed oriented team at the Terrace always make sure we get the best service. We want to give a big thank you to Angel and Eta for their outstanding service and Pedro who always makes us the best cappuccino in LA!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business