Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
US$331
US$240
Official Website
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$392
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
US$385
US$359
  • Pool
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$343
US$210
Official Website
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$419
US$357
  • Breakfast included
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$278
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
US$530
US$405
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$481
US$309
Agoda.com
US$937
US$506
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$272
getaroom.com
1,122 results
All reviewstower bartim cunninghamterrace restaurantart decolobster tacoshotel ambassadorlos angelesclassic hollywoodold schoolhollywood feelavocado toasthollywood hotelspecial thanksthe entire stafffloor to ceiling windowsjunior suitehome away from home
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I like this hotel if you can get a room for under $350. The restaurant this the best breakfast. Try the avocado toast! Our adorable outdoor breakfast waiter was The BEST - wish I knew his name- African American with slight build. Pool is small but totally cool and pleasant. Rooms are small and dated but the bathrooms are really nice. Our Amex upgrade was not ready and we had a two hour wait even after arriving at 2 pm. I got some lip from David about how I'm not the only person checking in. Gee thanks. An apology and free drink might be a better choice next time. He was nice the next day. Beds were a tiny bit soft for me. Bathrooms rock. I'd stay here again for the right price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelette4666
TimSales, Guest Relations Manager at Sunset Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hello Travelette,
Thank you for this feedback. It will be shared with our staff for better training. I do hope you reach out to me personally for your next stay. I will make sure it will be perfect.
Tim

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Pros:
1. Excellent service! Everyone from the bell hop, front desk to room service was amazingly helpful.
2. The room service food was also pretty good! I enjoyed the Cobb salad and grilled cheese with soup.
3. Their restaurant breakfast food options are good. The food was a 7/10 in the restaurant for breakfast ... but again the service was top notch.
4. The spa was nice. It was typical of any nice hotel. Nothing over the top amazing.
5. Their bathroom products are all Kiehls which I liked a lot.
6. Location is excellent and very centralized.

Cons:
1. The hotel is dated. The hallways and rooms are quite dark. It was a struggle to do makeup in the dimly lit room. The elevators are so small!! It was so strange to us. The restaurant is also decorated in an older style. It's definitely got character but it wasn't really our style.
2. Pool is small and can get a little crowded.

Areas for improvement:
1. Add brighter white lights to the bathroom!

Overall, I would recommend this hotel for great service but there are other options that are a little more up to date.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SashaPintos
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The front desk staff made our stay great. Matt's check-in with great suggestions about upgrades and local places to shop was helpful and knowledgeable -- and his special gift to us was enjoyed greatly; and when we were lamenting that we'd forgotten our cribbage board, which we always travel with, David at the front desk came in the next day, on his day off, and left his own personal board for us to use during our stay. That was the most amazing and generous experience I've ever had from a hotel. Shout-outs to both Dave and Matt.

We were here for a wedding. Our room was smallish for a suite, which we upgraded to, but the view was great and other than spotty housekeeping service, we were very happy. The only other thing I would say is that it was awfully dark in the bathroom. Even after maintenance came to change out some bulbs (not at our request) it was still dark. But those are little things. The staff was great, the food -- especially breakfast -- was good, and it was fun to have the option to dine outside or in. Bell staff was prompt and friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeBe M

BeBe,
Thank you for the nice comments. I will make sure to share them with the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Tim Cunningham

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Took my fiance to LA for the first time and we stayed in the Sunset Tower Hotel, the staff was super friendly and we received excellent service especially from the Manager Barbara, Go see Angel in the Restaurant. he will take good care of you

Room Tip: love it here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidRico1968

David,
Thank you for your great feedback. I will be sure to share this with the staff. We hope LA will be your next go to vacation moreover the Sunset Tower Hotel.
Hope to see you again.
Tim Cunningham

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My husband and I always stay at the Sunset Tower Hotel whenever we visit our son in Los Angeles; and every time we do we have breakfast in the Terrance. The continental leaves much to be desired, but our server ANGEL more than makes up for it. He always recommends the omelet which comes at a considerable discount more than 50% off. He also always has our coffee with almond milk ready before we even ask :). He takes the time to introduce all the new faces (as we've been coming for years) this time around there was an Eric and a Larry. Both of them were nice and treated us like VIPs. When it was time for Angel to leave he passed us off into the more than capable hands of Tony. All in all a wonder time as usual, but Angel is the icing on the cake of this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple