I decided to go out at the last minute on New Years 2017. After calling several hotels in West Hollywood my friend and I decided to stay at the Sunset Marquis Hotel; most Hotel had extremely inflated rates due to New Years Eve, so I figured that if I were going to spend $$$ I was going to stay at LUXURY hotel right off the Sunset Strip and get my money's worth! I was NOT disappointed!! Upon arrival I was escorted to the front desk for an easy and quick check in, then escorted to my beautiful one bedroom suite. Upon entry sitting on the table were 4-5 chocolate/white chocolate covered strawberries on a plate that said Happy New Years! The room even had a mini bar! Since we were running late, we quickly went out front and asked the bellman to call a cab for us to take us to a club, a complimentary Limosuine pulled right up to us, the chauffeur opened the door for us and we were whisked away. When we got to the club, the chauffeur opened the door and asked us what time we wanted to be picked up, I said "3am". We went into the club, partied, and welcomed the new year. We left the club well after 4am (we lost track of time), to our surprise, the limousine was waiting right out front for us, and drove us back to the Sunset Marquis... The hotel grounds are beautiful! Right off the Sunset Strip-by all of the action! Rooms were immaculately clean! Service was excellent! Food was great! This hotel is 5 Stars! We were treated so special, even while we were at the club the chauffeur was right outside, ensuring we got back to the hotel safely... it's no wonder why rock stars stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood