“Delicious breakfast with healthy options”

Scrumptious Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #146 of 439 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Went to Scrumptious for breakfast and it was very great! I always go for the healthy options and this café had all that I needed to get a fresh start before diving into LA sightseeing. It is located on a small, quiet street in West Hollywood with both indoor and outdoor seating. The staff was very nice and flexible - even created a yoghurt parfait for me when I asked for different opportunities :-) They have great delights for after breakfast (I highly recommend their Monkey Bread) and delicious coffee. A nice and quiet visit that I highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Was in a hurry and needed a quick breakfast. I heard good things from people I trust. They were correct!

I got a breakfast sandwich with egg and bacon. It was great. Solid. Satisfying.

The morning coffee was good too. It was definitely not an afterthought as I find in many breakfast joints.

Winner!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We went there for breakfast and it was GREAT! The cappuccino was delicious (also available with soy/almond milk) and so was the food. I had the creamy scrambled eggs with asparagus and cheese (to die for!) and my husband had the turkey sandwich with avocado spread. Both dishes were great and huge. There was only one guy working there that morning but he was super nice and the food was brought to our table really fast. Will definitely come back there again. Maybe even tomorrow :)

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Scrumptious Cafe & Bakery has a fitting name! The food was delicious and scrumptious. The problem was that they are understaffed and the service was slow. The person I was eating with asked for mustard when the food arrived. The waiter passed and talked to our table 3 times and took a long time before bringing the mustard. The coffee we ordered when we were seated also took a very long time. If you want to feel like you are in Europe the is a nice brunch place. It has the rating I gave it only because the food was really good, the service was very poor!

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love this place!! Great vibe and great food! Get the blackberry drink and the baked eggs with chorizo. Bran muffins rock too. I've yet to have something here I didn't enjoy.