“Great Lebanese food”
Review of Open Sesame!

Open Sesame!
Reserve with OpenTable
Open Sesame! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 439 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Open Sesame on a Friday night. Reservations seem essential as this place gets busy. It is not a huge space. There is covered outdoor seating with a heater and a small bar area. The restaurant gets packed after 8 p.m., making it difficult to maneuver and the tables are situated close together. The food was fantastic. Everyone enjoyed their dishes. The standouts were the combo plate (filet mignon, shrimp, and lamb), Lebanese pizza, Kafka kabob, and chicken tawook. The wine list is small and a bit pricey for wine by the glass. The chocolate lava cake was delicious and decadent. Overall, a great dining experience.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

For years this location was a long standing Chinese restaurant and then became Hatfields. When it changed hands again we explored the new place and to my extreme delight it has proved beyond wonderful. The restaurant is compact inside but still features a wrap around patio which offers the opportunity for dinner al fresco. Drinks are generously poured and the food - oh the food! Perhaps the best hummus ever, and garlic sauce that dreams are made of. Last night I ordered Ali's special, and had a hard time pacing myself through the delicious plate. The wait staff is friendly and attentive. You will love it, and you'll be back.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Lebanese food. Quite good. Being Lebanese, I know good food. I enjoyed the lunch. They offer lunch and dinner. It is a good place to visit and try out the eats. I will be back...

Reviewed 21 September 2015

This is one of the best Mediterranean restaurants I have eaten at in North America, let there be no doubt! definitely recommended. choose anything and you'll come out very happy.

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

This place is authentic! Being Lebanese I don't frequent Lebanese restaurants because it's rare to find one that is authentic and takes pride in their food like my mom or I would make at home. Well, Open Sesame is the rare place that I go quiet frequently! It's an amazing place! I love the falafel and the soup.