“Fun Place, Good Food, Nice People”
Review of Cabo Wabo Cantina

Cabo Wabo Cantina
Ranked #44 of 439 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Cabo Wabo is a small chain. It is a really good one. My grandson loves the place. It is comfortable, fun and the service is very good.
All of the menu items are tasty. We love the tacos with beans and rice on the side.
They have a full bar so if you want some of Sammy Hagar's tequila, well they have it.
It is conveniently located at Hollywood and Highland and there are lots of great shops to go to after your meal.
Enjoy.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

The food was good and the waiter was friendly. I was surprised that they didn't offer complimentary chips and salsa, but I admit I have been spoiled by my Mexican Restaurants in Louisiana and Texas. There was a photographer who took pictures. You don't have to get them though. I think I paid $15 for one of them.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Enchiladas are so good. Rice and beans are great!!!! It's on the 4th floor of the mall and has excellent food and very convenient to all the attractions. The Loews hotel is part of this too.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Popped in here for a stop of Mexican Lunch with Margaritas. Very friendly staff who were attentive. orders came quickly. Drinks were great as was the food. Not too noisy or too busy. Perfect for a late lunch.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Greeting was very friendly and seating immediate. Within 1 min, we had water and menus, so a great start. As starters, we ordered some hot wings, and all ordered a main course. Before long the main course was on the table, but we had not had our chicken wings. Apparently something went wrong in the kitchen, so they offered to cancel the starter.
The food we ordered (taco’s with carnitas, and shrimp Enchilados) was great, and more than enough (even without a starter). So all in all not too bad.