See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

SAN Vicente is a retro, idyllic and cute hotel pretty close to everything in LA. Good pricing, clean swimming pool and ok wifi. Most guest were partying and drinking by the pool and walking into each other's rooms. Wouldn't recommend this hotel for people that want a quiet stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Location excellent staff amazing it is in a great location easy access to sunset boulevard lovely rooms and breakfast. I swam in the pool it was so relaxing.would recommend as not as expensive as west hollywood hotels great place to stopover would go back.There is a great supermarket around the corner selling fresh fruit and veg as well as great restaurants locally.Me and my daughter loved the location.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2016

I won't go on and on, as I think the place is closing soon. To be gutted and remodeled? West Hollywood is a good location; I was using LA's medical centers. Am told that the price is good for this area.

The staff -- Ashwaque, Maruf, Jeff, Jacinto, and Sean - are helpful and friendly. Miguel and the maids do their best to keep the old place working and clean.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank MontanaScotty
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I will never go to the San Vicente bungalows again , my last experience here was down right irritating , the hot water in my shower did not work , the staff was extremely rude , the rooms were shabby to say the least , the place has charm , but it is managed by complete incompetence , the staff called the police on a paying guest because they were chatting too loudly. I used to recommend this place highly for its fun atmosphere and it's close proximity to the clubs on Santa Monica Blvd , however I will now be recommending the Standard hotel up the street on Sunset. Terrible experience all around.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Stayed here for a few days in October with my boyfriend. Our entire stay was absolutely fabulous and small green branch was awesome. We bounced around the Los Angeles area for a week and this was our favorite hotel because of the location! We had an amazing Superior king room, Maruf took care of checking me in, and he was awesome! Very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Parking was easy and Wi-Fi (internet) was fast. We had Continental breakfast here one morning and croissant was delicious. Check out was fast and easy..
I would definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: room by cabana's ,
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple