1,864 results
All reviews rooftop pool santa monica blvd residential area quiet street trader joes apartment building tucked away valet parking room service rooms are spacious sunset strip the location is perfect beverly hills home away from home one bedroom suite bars and restaurants valet service
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Great experience at this hotel with the staff being very accommodating. Arrived early and the room wasn't ready so they showed me a room on the lower level which was not good. Returned to the hotel a few hours later to find they had upgraded to a nice room with a balcony. The front desk staff were professional, helpful, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel. I ended up extending an extra two nights.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
John D, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you Richard M for the great review, recommendation and extending your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you very soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

My partner and I stayed at the Chamberlain Hotel for 3 nights and really enjoyed our stay! The Chamberlain is situated in a great neighbourhood - nice and quiet and safe. It is in a great position and as tourists, we found it really easy to get to all the places we wanted to see during our stay in LA. The hotel offers a car service that will take you anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel, which we thought was fantastic! During our stay we met 2 of the Chamberlain drivers, both who were very friendly and gave us some good tips on some places to visit! :)

The staff at the concierge were all very helpful and also gave us great tips for our stay! They were always willing to have a chat when we were either on our way in or out of the hotel. Special mention to Sarah- who checked us in and out and was very accommodating throughout our stay.

If we ever needed a cab, the hotel was more than happy to call one for us and it would arrive promptly, which was great and very helpful!

We were upgraded and stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment room which we enjoyed. It was all very clean and spacious and the decor was like no other! :) Very modern and unique! Bed was very comfortable and clean and the bathroom is quite spacious with a great shower.
Only one downfall I would comment on, which is the air conditioner units in the rooms. They are quite loud (when sleeping) and dated, although they still did the job and kept the apartment nice and cool throughout the day and night.

Pool was very nice and the view from the rooftop as the sun went down was great! I got some nice photos! :)

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone we speak to! Thank you very much for your service 'The Chamberlain', all the very best! :)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Hello Katie S. On behalf of the team you are very welcome. We enjoyed having you stay with us. I love seeing a shout out to a team member. I will share with it with Sarah. Our car service is a very popular amenity, glad the drivers were able to share some tips with you. We look forward to your next visit. Many thanks for your review and business.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I was blown away by the size of my room, it was huge, with a large comfortable living room area and separate bedroom area (although open plan). The bathroom was stunning floor to ceiling marble. Swimming pool on the roof was lovely and a great spot to watch the sunset. The downstairs restaurant and bar looks very nice, however I didn't eat or drink here as it was very quiet (almost empty) almost all of the time.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear sophiat496.

Thank you for the terrific review. I will let your comments speak for themselves. Really appreciate your business. Hope we will see you again soon. Be sure to check our website for the best rates and perks.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Hotel was older, rooms were quite large but air conditioning is still coming out of window units. Views not great as the inside of the hotel is a view of the old roof. A bit overpriced for location and older rooms/amenities. Food in the restaurant was good with the free breakfast...but again overpriced for what is offered.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Lauren P

Hello Lauren P.

Thanks for staying with us. Appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

From the moment I walked into my room I was in awe. The room itself was beautiful decorated and incredibly spacious. The bathroom was impeccable with A large shower and amazing water pressure. Oh and the shampoo and conditioner the provide is so good! They have a beautiful pool and a gym which is open 24/7- I really liked that the gym was open late as I like to workout at night.
The service was also fantastic. I really appreciate how friendly and courteous everyone was.
In terms of location it is only about 13 minute walk from Sunset Strip so very close! Not being directly on the strip want it was more quiet and less busy who h I preferred.
I loved this hotel and I would definitely stay here again. Do yourself a favour, stop your search now and book it.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Hello Yvette S.

Great recommendation to our friends on Tripadvisor. Thank you!! Just delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and our location, one of our best assets offering access to everything. Our 24 hour Gym is very popular. We sure appreciate your great review and your business.