All reviews washer dryer full kitchen studio apartment courtyard restaurant soho house body wash laundry room rooftop bar home away from home business hotel bed was very comfortable los angeles big room our night stay the location is perfect fantastic stay short drive
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I travel to LA a lot for work. I get so tired of hotels. I found the Palihouse in west hollywood and I f-ing love it. It feels like I am coming home to my LA apartment. Super nice, large rooms with a kitchen and sitting area. Super chill vibe. Good decor. Can I just live here? The staff is super nice. I like the bar and restaurant. Great food. What else can I say? I'm never disappointed.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
PalihouseManagement, Front Office Manager at Palihouse West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear StrokesM,

Thank you for your awesome review! We are so happy to hear we are your home away from home. Please note we do have a 'Residency' by Palihouse for stays of 30 days or more when you are ready to move in! :-)

Please let us know when you return, we will be sure to provide another enjoyable stay!

Cheers,

Palihouse West Hollywood

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Spent one night here and immediately was feelin the decor. Very artsy and classic. The evening I checked in there was some type of party on the ground floor and the security seemed too strict. I had a friend stop by to catch up for a few minutes and notified the front desk of this because of the tight security and she started rattling on about how strict they are about who comes in and a private party and blah blah blah. I don't ever recall staying at a hotel and not at least being able to socialize with a guest in the lobby or lounge area. The rooms were beautiful tho, just don't know about service, especially for + $300/night.

Stayed: October 2016
PalihouseManagement, Manager at Palihouse West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear MichaelW,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Here at Palihouse, we always strive for above and beyond experiences and I am so sorry to hear that was not the case during your visit. I will be sure to share your experience with the team and again we are very sorry about your experience during this particular event . If your travel brings you back to West Hollywood, please let me know so I may personally look after your arrival and be sure to invite you and your friend to our Lobby Lounge for a drink on us!

Cheers,

Palihouse West Hollywood

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The Palihouse West Hollywood is definately one to ad to your "must stay" list. Palihouse offers beautiful decor, beautiful library, comfortable rooms and amazing hospitality. Emily at the front desk was absolutely wonderful. Overall experience a 10.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
PalihouseManagement, Front Office Manager at Palihouse West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear crosbynw,

We are so happy to hear you love our design and décor! I will be sure to give Emily the recognition she received from you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

The title of my review says much of which I wish to share.. I think they have done a lovely job of creating a hip homestyle hotel with flair. Nice touch with the lady sax player on Thu nights in the restaurant. Grain Bowl for breakfast a hit. The rooms are well-appointed. It was overall a great place to stay, very local, easy to Uber around town. I would certainly return to this hotel.

Needs some tea and creamer to go with the espresso maker in the rooms, although the espresso was also very good. Bed extremely comfortable and if you want space, these rooms are 600 sq feet... hard to find. They even have a separate internet password per room so you can operate online at full speed.

Happy to find this place!

Room Tip: 3rd or 4th floor best... nice pond on the 3rd floor off balcony patio... check out the rooftop as well...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear SianGowan,

We are so happy you found us also! We also enjoy the Thursday nights entertainment as much as you do. When your travel brings you back to West Hollywood, please let me know so I may personally arrange to welcome you back to your home away from home!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I booked a room with Palihouse West Hollywood to treat myself and celebrate in style (I was in LA for the premiere of a movie I worked on). I booked only two nights on the website for the corner suite, as that was all that was available, at the time. It is listed on the website as a two room, corner suite. It looked amazing, with arched windows and funky furniture. I was excited to stay there, based on what I had seen on their website and what I had read on other reviews. When I arrived, Dennis was working the front desk and started to check me in. He was warm, welcoming and patient with me as I sorted out a credit card issue. Realizing it was a special occasion for me (I can only guess… or maybe knowing the room I had was above the lounge and it was a Friday night) he offered me a complimentary upgrade… to the penthouse. It was impeccable and amazing and huge. But the room aside, what made my stay at Palihouse stand out was the level of service from EVERYONE who I encountered there. The wait-staff, the valets (who RAN to the garage and remembered me), Emily, Makeda and Bianca... even the new hire (sorry, I forget his name), the maintenance guy who came to deal with the air conditioning (fixed quickly, with a smile) and everyone else who smiled, were polite, held doors, etc. I asked if it was ok to bring a few friends back after the premiere to celebrate and was not only welcome to do so, but was offered to host my guests on the roof-top terrace as an option. In the end, the hotel was even able and willing to accommodate me for an extra two nights in the suite. The Palihouse is not inexpensive but incredibly good value. It was warm, welcoming and had a vibe about it that made me feel like I could not have picked a better place to call home for my trip to LA. I am already working hard on finding a reason to go back soon! Thank you to everyone who made my stay the best hotel experience I have had.

Room Tip: Hotel caters parties to film/tv events. Great fun but can be noisy. Lounge not always open to guests. Plenty of places close by.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew C

Dear MatthewC,

Thank you for your awesome 5-star review! I am pleased to know our team members’ help made your experience a memorable one! We can’t wait to welcome you back to your home away from home sometime soon.