“Romantic & Memorable”

Amarone Kitchen & Wine
Reserve with OpenTable
Amarone Kitchen & Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 442 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Cross street: San Vicente Blvd
Description: An intimate and cozy setting. We feature wines from all 20 regions of Italy .Our kitchen prepares all our sauces , breads , pastas and desserts in house daily .A Chef's tasting is always available upon requests.A treat not to be missed .Buon Appetito !
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

My husband & I have been coming to this restaurant with our daughter, since it opened several years ago. It’s within close walking distance from her house & The London Hotel. The food is top-notch authentic Italian. They have fresh pasta & the Lobster ravioli is my favorite! We usually let the owner chose our menu & we’ve never been disappointed! Their Wine selection is excellent too! French Rose is my personal favorite but we’ve tasted some wonderful Italian Reds too! It’s such a beautiful & cozy atmosphere & they have a room upstairs which is more private. It’s best to make reservations because there are very few tables. Bella!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Amarone is a hidden gem in West Hollywood. Easily the best meal I had during my trip to California. We had some appetizers (grilled calamari & prosciutto and melon and that were both equally good. The pasta was handmade and amazing. Lastly, the service was impeccable and we were checked on multiple times to make sure we were comfortable. Came to approx $50 a person with app, main & dessert. I will come by in a heartbeat and highly recommend the place.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Found Amarone while surfing online for a dinner venue. Excellent find and was able to include our friends from Singapore for a couples dinner. Beef and Swordfish Carpiccio appetizers were wonderfully prepared and presented. Went well with the Amarone wine we ordered. Loved the home made tagliatelle pasta with Bolognese sauce. Throughout the dinner, the staff engaged in dialog and were entertaining. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

It was my second visit to this restaurant. I had in town my brother and nephew, and they craved some italian food.... BEst choice in West Hollywood for sure ! We had an amazing ham, and a "special" mixed grilled seafood. My nephew had a milanese. Complimentary ricotta testing desert, plus we ordered 2 tiramisu. all paired with a food barolo. Owner Sandro is the plus of this restaurant. Always ready to help, but never pushing. will be back for sure

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Cosy classical styled restaurant with delicious homemade pasta dishes. Our welcoming host guided us through the menu and we started with a glass of prosecco then a Chianti Classico with the meal. My lamb ragu was exquisite and the creme brûlée had a perfect thin crisp top. Highly recommended