“Great, Great Food!”

Ranked #51 of 276 Restaurants in West Covina
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 January 2015

This was my first visit to this restaurant. The food was Delicious! The service was great! The prices were very reasonable! The overall energy of the restaurant was very comfortable!

Reviewed 5 October 2014

The Thai place we used to go to had closed, so I decided to try Sweety Hut because I had heard great things about. All true! Absolutely delicious food, surprisingly inexpensive food, and the friendliest service you could ask for. The best Thai restaurant I've been to!

Interestinly, I've passed by this strip mall several times a week and never noticed this little gem. Fortunately for the owners, many others have found it and they apparently have a huge fan base. And it is well-deserved! We ordered to go - pineapple fried rice (with shrimp, chicken, cashew nuts, green onion, pineapple chunks, and Chinese sausage), seafood fried rice (with egg, assorted seafood, onions, and tomato), and Tom Yum Goong (hot and sour soup with shrimp, mushroom, lemon grass, lime juice, and fresh chili - and they'll make it as mild or spicy as you'd like). All was DELICIOUS!!

I noticed a soup being served at a table as I waited for my to-go order and asked what it was. Apparently, it was the soup I had ordered, but when you order the soup for dine-in, the presentation is fabulous, complete with open flame (see photo).

They have lunch specials and dinner specials that are and even better but than their already inexpensive food. I will be bringing my family in for dinner very soon - and I'm certain we'll be one regulars.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Just off the I-10 is a small local restaurant in a nondescript strip mall. But once inside the Sweety Hut, one is in for a surprise.Delicious Thai food, cooked to order and very friendly service. All the Thai favorites and more at extremely reasonable prices. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Mayatravels