“Happy me! Irresistible”
Review of 85 C Bakery Cafe

85 C Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in West Covina
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I have always been sweet tooth and a foodie but have been trying to cut down on the sugar. Family brought me here. I have seen their pastries before when family brought them home. Of course, it was a small sampling of what they have to offer.
We went inside and I browsed through their pastry. They have a wide selection, very fresh as we arrived mid morning and the goods were fresh from the oven. I had pastry that were not too sweet and of course, don't just buy and eat there. Take some home. That we did. We took home two boxes of goodies. This restaurant serves coffee, tea, come cold drinks, pastry and bread. I did not see any lunch items.
The place is very clean and very busy. It was a delight.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I've been here twice and it hasn't disappointed yet. Both times I've tried desserts. I really enjoyed the chocolate mouse because it's not too sweet. The cafe and the bathrooms have been clean both times. Definitely worth a stop!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We've been to the 85o cafes in Taiwan and with the exception of somethings- the menu is about the same with fresh baked pastries and delicious drinks. This location isn't meant as a place to hang out with their limited seating, but service is quick and fresh baked goods seem to be constantly filling the shelves (they announce each new lot). Lots of parking available within the strip mall.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

A wonderful combination of fresh bakery goods, wonderful desserts and unique drinks. The bakery is their core strength. Counter staff are quite attentive and complaint. They have some pretty perfect looking and tasty desserts.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

The tastiest pastries I have ever tried! Simply delicious!!!
The smell of fresh bread when you walk in is overwhelming and yummy
We tried the cinnamon roll, mushroom and herbs and the chocolate brioche
We couldn't have enough of them!!! A true 5 stars bakery...

Been to 85 C Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!