“dinner on Tuesday”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 2 October 2017

celebrating with my family wife birthdate, some wait time, hostess need to smile more, servers need to be more specific while offering meals, they do a good job, always room for better, bathrooms a bit under the weather, will return

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Chili’s cut its menu by 40 percent. They got rid of 50 items in an attempt to better focus their food options, and my favorites were among them. They cut the items to better serve the customers, not so much me. I ordered the lunch chicken fajitas which was good and the chicken tortilla soup which was not very warm and had to be sent back. I would not normally send anything back but this could be a problem having cold chicken soup. The service was good and friendly and our server stopped by several times. My wife ordered the quesadilla explosion salad, good thing they kept that or we would have left and went some where else for lunch. Restaurant was clean which was expected because they just opened. Since the menu change we will be going there a lot less.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Our server was awesome and made sure we were happy even though the food was of poor quality. The chicken in our quesadillas tasted and smelled old but she changed it and got us something else. Nice of her but disappointing in the restaurant.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

When you want cheap eats, go into the bar area for happy hour and get the bucket of fries or sliders and appetizers for half price. Great sports channels too.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

It's been a while since we have been to Chili's so we stopped by last night. Our server was Ian and he made the night great. I don't know where they got him from but he is a great server. He made sure everything was right and came by often even though they were busy last night. The food was good and the restaurant was clean and neat.