“Breakfast!!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Primarily a breakfast/lunch place
Description: Primarily a breakfast/lunch place
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I eat here often. He food is good! Customer service is always friendly. Definitely a family/ children friendly environment

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Very poor service, rude personnel, food was cold and horrible. Will never eat there again. Do not recommend this cafe.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Newspapers and locals galore. Hot coffee and fast service. Breakfast was very good.
My man recommends the chicken fried steak and yummy gravy.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We stopped here on a road trip through Oregon and California. I think it was the only place open in this small town on a Sunday. Lots of locals, great, friendly service and good food. I would criticize the filthy carpet, dirty restroom, and bad decor if this was in a more populated area, but wanting the "local" experience I will just say we found that!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Really good fries. Our waitress was super nice and friendly, the place is a typical diner, and the food was fine. No real complaints, Would have give it 3 1/2 star if I could have.